This small crossover represents another salvo. The five-seat Sportage offers a choice of four-cylinder engines, including a turbocharged four-cylinder.
New for 2014
The Sportage's base 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine now makes 182 horsepower, and styling revisions to the crossover include a new grille design, new wheels, high-intensity-discharge headlights and LED taillights. The suspension gains high-performance dampers, too. Other new features include an Infinity premium stereo, ventilation for the front-passenger seat, Uvo eServices, a new gauge cluster design and a 4.2-inch screen.
- Available spoiler
- Available trailer hitch receiver
- Available fog lights
- Available panoramic moonroof
- Seats five
- 60/40-split folding backseat
- Cloth seat upholstery; leather available
- Air conditioning
- CD stereo with MP3 and USB ports
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Tilt steering wheel; available telescoping steering wheel
- Height-adjustable front seats
- Available navigation system
- Available cooled glove box
- Available power driver's seat
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
Under the Hood
- 182-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Available 260-hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Hill start assist, which holds the Sportage when starting on an uphill grade
- Hill Descent Control™, which automatically limits vehicle speed during steep descents
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for both rows
- Active front head restraints
- Available backup camera
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.